When it comes to building successful a blog, brand or business on the internet, few things work better than a powerful email marketing strategy. The reason why email still works just as well today as it ever has, is simply that people still check their email inboxes several times per day. The only way to get more in the face of your audience is to send them a text or direct message to their mobile device — but most people are still quite reluctant to provide this information to random web sites.
Email marketing is also extremely effective because of the many different ways you can get someone to join your mailing list.
- Newsletter form on your site
- Popup window opt-in form
- Coregistration on another site
- Running free webinar campaigns
- Buying email sign up traffic
As you can see, there are many different ways to start growing your email list overnight. Through our opt-in email delivery platform at AfterOffers.com, we are continually sending thousands of new opt-in email subscribers to our clients daily. This is something I wanted to stress, simply because once you have an email list and sales funnel that is working for you, there is no limit to how large you can scale the list in size.
37 Email Marketing Stats to Blow Your Mind!
At the same time, I also wanted to point out some of the latest email stats and trends in the world today. While more brands and businesses are focusing their efforts on social media and mobile, email is still just as effective as it ever was.
Take a look at the few hand-selected stats below, and then be sure to browse through the full infographic. Be sure to leave a comment on your favorite stat and where you think email marketing in headed during 2017.
- Email marketing technology is used by 82% of B2B and B2C companies. – Ascend2
- 95% of companies using marketing automation are taking advantage of email marketing. – Regalix
- Personalized email messages improve click-through rates by an average of 14% and conversions by 10%. – Aberdeen
- Marketers have noted a 760% increase in revenue from segmented campaigns. – Campaign Monitor
- 72% people prefer to receive promotional content through email, compared to 17% who prefer social media. – MarketingSherpa
- 50% of marketers anticipate their company’s spend on email to increase during 2015. – DMA
- The total number of worldwide email accounts is expected to increase to over 4.3 billion accounts by year-end 2016. – Radicati Group
Powered by WPeMatico